BOONEVILLE -- A minor earthquake put rural Prentiss County on the map Wednesday night.
A local church has a longstanding tradition of feeding those in need during the holidays. First Presbyterian Church in Corinth has provided a Thanksgiving meal for over 30 years to feed the hungry in Alcorn County.
When antebellum history meets beautiful Christmas decor, the result isthe Verandah-Curlee House, a historical home with a rich southern past. The Little Garden Club is hosting a "Winter Wonderland" holiday home show which features lots of elegant Christmas decorations and a variety of flowers.
IUKA -- Driving around town to look at Christmas lights and decorating the tree are a couple of ways to get in the holiday spirit. The second annual Tinsel and Trees at the Old Tishomingo County Courthouse Museum is back.
Disney World may be every child's dream. A local organization in the Crossroads is having a fundraiser where a family can win a trip to the most magical place on Earth.
BURNSVILLE -- The Tishomingo County Community Coalition is a non-profit organization known for improving the quality of life others and helping those in need. After several meetings, members, local officials, law enforcement and church groups have came together to provide a safe house for th…
Mississippi's next governor was among the dignitaries celebrating the 25th anniversary of The Alliance during the organization's annual meeting this week.
They are referred to as beautiful and graceful creatures and their lean meat provides an excellent source of protein. No matter how beautiful they are, deer can still cause a lot of damage to a person's vehicle.
SELMER, Tenn. -- The joy of giving to others is a key reason Billy and Denise Brown will share the McNairy County Citizen of the Year Award at a banquet to be held Thursday at the Selmer Civic Center.
American flags in Prentiss County stood at half staff Wednesday as a community mourned the loss of a hometown boy who rose to one of the state's most powerful positions while never forgetting where he came from.
IUKA -- There is no better way to get in the Christmas spirit than enjoying a night of fun, fellowship and history. The Iuka Development and Economic Association is having its annual Dickens Christmas next month in downtown Iuka at Jay Bird Park.
Get ready to enjoy a variety of musical styles at the Fillmore Street Chapel this month. The Corinth Music Club will host their Mid-Morning Concert "Piano Extravaganza" beginning at 11 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 21.
There's nothing like devouring a large feast during the holiday season. However, there are many Alcorn County families who are unable to put food on their tables during Christmas.
First United Methodist Church is taking its dispute with insurers to the U.S. Court of Appeals after its case was recently dismissed in U.S. District Court and sent to arbitration.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation has approved an investment to expand capacity and bring new nonwovens capability to its Corinth manufacturing facility to support Kimberly-Clark's continued personal care category growth in North America.
Locals and veterans lined the streets of downtown Corinth while hundreds gathered in front of the Alcorn County Courthouse Monday morning to give a special thanks to the men and women who've fought for the freedom of Americans.
- Man gets eight years for armed robbery
- Church begins 31st year of providing holiday meal
- Garden club hosts Christmas at historic Verandah-Curlee House
- School district takes hit from wind storm
- Local kindergartners out test state average
- Courthouse museum to host 2nd annual Tinsel and Trees
- Hospital moves toward McNairy E.R. service
- Havis' Kids promoting Disney World trip fundraiser
- CHS gym will get new HVAC
- Tourism elects new officers
- Gingerbread House Competition kicks off at museum
- Jingle Bell Bazaar set for weekend
- Defendant Stamey in $2.5M wrongful death lawsuit dies
- Body found likely missing man's younger brother
- Living Free to host annual Night of Hope
- Donations sought for Christmas Basket fund
- Celebrate Corinth
- Police arrest armed robbery suspect
- Local church opens for Operation Christmas Child
- Clock ticks on annual Toy Store
- Community Coalition provides safe house
- Program develops community leaders
- CHS Alumni Association honors teacher, staff member
- Defendants enter guilty pleas in circuit court
- 'A Magical Disney Christmas'
- Serving the People
- Gov.-elect Reeves headlines The Alliance 25th anniversary
- Murder probe leads to second homicide case
- Info sought on missing person
- Corinth continues debris cleanup work
- Dangerous deer threaten damage
- Man charged with drug possession
- Handmade Holiday
- Husband, wife earn McNairy County Citizen of the Year
- Friends, colleagues remember McCoy
- City gears up for Dickens Christmas
- Officers nab 5 people on drug charges
- MRHC gift shop hosts open house
- Corinth Music Club presents 'Piano Extravaganza'
- Rotary, newspaper continue Christmas Basket Fund; Donations sought
- Local church appeals insurance dispute
- Kimberly-Clark adding jobs
- Photos with Santa returns to Red Green Market
- Former Mississippi House Speaker Billy McCoy dies at 77
- Board names commission replacement
- City to get major sewer upgrade
- District continues reading fair tradition
- Parade of Honor
- Corinth - Alcorn County Veteran's Day Parade
- Wimsatt cooks up Southern favorites