Prentiss County School Board members took care of several personnel and other matters in a light agenda for their regular November board meeting.
Community Calendar deadline is noon Monday. Announcements may be faxed to the newspaper at 662-728-1636 or mailed to P.O. Box 10, Booneville, MS 38829 or brought by the newspaper office at 208 North Main Street, across from Booneville City Hall. These FREE announcements run as SPACE PERMITS.…
American flags in Prentiss County stood at half staff Wednesday as a community mourned the loss of a hometown boy who rose to one of the state's most powerful positions while never forgetting where he came from.
Prentiss County saw a changing of the guard Tuesday as a pair of new supervisors were elected to fill two spots being vacated by retirements while Republican Tracy Arnold retained his seat in the state house district also covering a portion of
- Police arrest armed robbery suspect
- Body found likely missing man's younger brother
- Info sought on missing person
- Murder probe leads to second homicide case
- 'A Magical Disney Christmas'
- Kimberly-Clark adding jobs
- CHS Alumni Association honors teacher, staff member
- Defendant Stamey in $2.5M wrongful death lawsuit dies
- Celebrate Corinth
- Clock ticks on annual Toy Store